I wanted to do something just a bit more special for Cora's cake as she was having her first party with her friends as well as her family this year. After searching for cake ideas on the internet I ran across a picture of a princess castle cake and immediately knew it was the perfect treat for Cora. She is a pretty princess in pink kind of girl so I was certain she would love it. Cora had her party at an inflatables place and had a nice bunch of little friends show up to celebrate with her. She loved her cake of course.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Celebrating again
I wanted to do something just a bit more special for Cora's cake as she was having her first party with her friends as well as her family this year. After searching for cake ideas on the internet I ran across a picture of a princess castle cake and immediately knew it was the perfect treat for Cora. She is a pretty princess in pink kind of girl so I was certain she would love it. Cora had her party at an inflatables place and had a nice bunch of little friends show up to celebrate with her. She loved her cake of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment