I know, I'm posting a lot of video, but I couldn't resist posting this one. This is why we call her our little monkey. Oh, and one last thing.......when Alea was visiting her Daddy at work he found her climbing his book case. He caught her standing on the second shelf up from the floor. Now, I'll let this video speak for itself.
1 comment:
This is the cutest thing. Alea, Is such a doll, I know I say that a lot, but it's true. She really reminds me of Natalie in this movie. Isn't it funny, that such a thing as her bath tub would keep her so busy? I remember when Jamie was about her size we were at the Rhodes house & Grandma Rhodes, gave her an styrofoam egg carton & she put one of her bonnets she wore outside on her head. She sat and played for along time. Love, Judy
Post a Comment