We are trying to take advantage of what little summer weather we have left. It usually stays warm through September then the consistently cooler temperatures arrive. Despite the heat, there is always a little bit of sadness that washes over me when summer is officially over. I love Fall and always welcome the crisp breezes and the greens turning to oranges and browns. Just like Spring, Fall brings a sense of newness when it arrives. There is a refreshed energy to do new things or to visit new places. The last few days have been rainy and cool, however, the sun did peak it's head out this afternoon and warmed things up enough for Alea and I to enjoy some water fun in the back yard. Alea played in her sand and water table and got so dirty that I thought I was going to have to hose her down before taking her inside which gave me the idea to let her hose herself down. I handed over the water hose and let her play with it until the wind started to blow and her lips turned blue. She did a good job of cleaning herself up and had a great time doing it. Here are a few pics of her water hose fun. Enjoy and happy autumn.
No comments:
Post a Comment