Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Yeah.....Auntie Stephanie was here.
Stephanie Potter, one of my VERY BEST FRIENDS in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, came to visit me for a couple of days and to meet Alea for the first time. What a great time we had hanging out with the baby and going shopping. (BTW, I dig your new summer threads Steph, I expect pictures). Stephanie flew in to Tulsa on Sunday night and left this evening. It was a short trip but surely needed. I miss fellowship with my friends from back east. The funny thing, we both said, is that it really doesn't feel like we've been living so far apart. It's great to have a friend like that!!! Alea really enjoyed meeting her Auntie Stephanie and learning to high five which we'll have to continue with her now that Steph is gone. Stephanie, knowing my love of the Toot and Puddle books by Holly Hobby, brought Alea a travel set of three for the car. I hope Alea will love them as much as I do. Thanks Steph. I've posted a few pictures of Stephanie's visit in the May photo link. Below is a short video of Alea and her Auntie Steph. I'm so glad to have had the time to spend with my good friend. Love you Steph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment